Generally you would find that data under profit reports’ order details. However, that would only show up for products that have already had orders.
In order to see that data for any product, here’s how you’d retrieve the FBA Fees – or marketplace fulfillment fees.
1. Go to the listings page.
2. Look for the column titled “Est. fees per unit”.
3. Please note that this column also includes referral fees.
4. To extract only the FBA fees, subtract 15% from your buy-box price (15% represents the referral fees).
5. Subtract the result from the “Est. fees per unit” value.
6. The remaining value will represent the FBA fees per product.
By following these steps, you can isolate and calculate the FBA fees accurately for your products.