The following can be a reason why inventory is showing 0 stock:
Although inventory rules are generally assigned to stores, they can be overridden on the Listings page for specific listings. Therefore, if a product shows as out of stock, you can search for that product on the listings page and check the assigned inventory rule. The inventory rule may provide an explanation for the inventory amount you see on your marketplace.
When reviewing your inventory rule, here are some things to consider:
- Check if the rule is assigned to the store where the product is listed.
- Identify if the rule has a maximum quantity specified.
- Verify if the rule has a “Favorite store setting” enabled.
- Determine if the “restock date” on the rule is set correctly (if applicable).
- Take a look at whether the “Manual Inventory” option is turned on or off.
These are all factors that can make a difference in the inventory of products. See below 2 articles explaining in detail how these factors affect the number of inventory reported to the marketplaces.